||[Jul. 26th, 2008|12:34 am]
|||||There is a light that never goes out -- The Smiths||]|
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:20. Ugh. Such an hour should not exist.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Opals! :P
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ...Prince Caspian, I believe
4. What is your favourite TV show? QAF. Also like Torchwood, House, Bones, NCIS, CSI, and Jeopardy, but only watch a few regularly
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a bowl of cereal and maybe a banana
6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What food do you dislike? there's a bunch, but I had to eat celery tonight, so it's currently at the top of my list
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? nothing in particular
9. What kind of car/truck do you drive? '95 Chevy Lumina
10. What characteristic do you despise in people? stupidity
11. Favourite clothing? my organic cotton pjs...so comfy
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Ireland
13. Favourite brand of clothing? Hanes lol Favorite clothes are pjs, after all
14. Where would you retire to? probably here in GA. Near my family, with the right kind of weather.
15. Most memorable birthday? Um. My 18th, I suppose, since that's the only one I really remember. I spent the day puking my guts up because of a stomach virus.
16. Favourite sport to watch? swimming...and occasionally football
17. What does the last text message you received say? um, something approximating, "I'll see you tomorrow at 11"
18. Person you expect to complete this first: *shrugs*
19. When is your birthday? 10/29/87
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night.
21. What is your shoe size? US 9.5 or 10
22. Favourite Pets? I don't play favorites. They're all my babies!
23. Exciting news you'd like to share with us? I might be moving soon...
24. What did you want to be when you were little? See, this is where my problems stem from. There was never anything I really wanted to do, except possibly be an archaeologist, but I kinda grew out of that. And since Princess isn't really a career option...
25. What is your favourite candy? dark chocolate
26. What is your favourite flower? don't care about flowers. I like the way roses smell, but that's about it.
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? tomorrow, because there's a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana concert on Disney. (I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm eternally a child) Um, and the 28th of September, because Desperate Housewives comes on, and OMG GALE!
28. What is your full name? Laura Elizabeth wouldn't-you-like-to-know
29. What are you listening to right now? Make this go on forever by Snow Patrol
30. What was the last thing you ate? gumbo. Yum.
31. Do you wish on stars? Not in a long time
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
33. How is the weather right now? warm and humid.
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? mi madre ♥
35.What is your favourite soft drink? Ick. Sierra Mist, if I must choose.
36.Favorite restaurant? our local seafood/steak/pasta place, I guess.
37.Colour of your hair? dark brown
38. What was your favourite toy as a child? my Grand Champions miniatures. They were the replacement for Barbie when I got a little older, and they lasted until my best friend and I were about 14.
40. Hugs or kisses? I have to choose?
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? that would require me emailing them first ;)
43.What is under your bed? Nothing, my mattresses rest on a trundle, which is all of two inches off the floor.
44. What did you do last night? edited something I've been writing.
45. What are you afraid of? losing the people I love
46. How many keys on your key ring? at least 6
47. How many years at your current job? ha, since my current job is babysitting, 8 years for the same family.
48. Favourite day of the week? Tuesday
49. How many towns/cities have you lived in? Five, technically
50. Do you make friends easily? not really
51. Was the first person you talked to today male or female? um. Male? I think it was my brother, but not 100% sure.
52. How late did you stay up last night? around 1:30, I think.
53. Have you ever seen your friends naked? a few of them
54. Are you nervous about anything? yeah
55. Are you jealous of anyone? only in a playful, "I wish I were you" way
56. What's something you really want right now? a direction
57. Anything exciting tomorrow? that concert. And...nothing.
58. What is in your purse/backpack right now? wallet, cell phone, keys, chapstick, advil, zip drive, nail clippers, hair ties, checkbook, pens & pencils, coupon for B&N, paper, eye drops for my contacts, lip gloss, and a vitamin. I'm very practical about these things. :)
59. Wallpaper on your cell phone? my cell phone is lame and cannot have wallpaper
60. When is the last time you were in a swimming pool? well, if a wave pool counts, less than 12 hours ago. If it doesn't, then last Sunday.
61. Where does most of your family live? Florida
62. Do you sit or stand in the shower? stand
63. Could you live with roommates? as long as they weren't slobs, I think so
64. How many pair of flip flops do you own? 6 or 7, I think
65. Did you ever throw up while kissing someone? ew, no.
65. Do you have a flip phone? no
66. What was the first thing you did this morning? smacked the alarm clock
67. What are you doing this weekend? hanging around the house and maybe doing laundry
68. When is the last time you ate a sandwich? a day or two ago.
69. Are you old enough to vote? barely lol
70. How has the week been? tiring